Behind the Silent Ranks

My Photo
Silent Ranks Photography
Baumholder, Germany
My name is Amber. I am 28 and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children and a wife to a wonderful man in the military. I have wanted to be a photographer it seems like forever and I am finally trying to live out my dream. I work with many different programs to achieve my portraits. As well as taking pictures, I am going to school also for Medical Coding and Billing.
View my complete profile

Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boudoir Session

Today I had a Boudoir session which was fun! Who doesn't like to get dressed up (or down for this matter) and look playfully sexy? With so many costumes and different posing options there were so many to choose from! And let's just say these pictures are going to make some lucky guy really happy! :)

Here are a couple previews from todays session.




0 comments: