Behind the Silent Ranks

My Photo
Silent Ranks Photography
Baumholder, Germany
My name is Amber. I am 28 and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children and a wife to a wonderful man in the military. I have wanted to be a photographer it seems like forever and I am finally trying to live out my dream. I work with many different programs to achieve my portraits. As well as taking pictures, I am going to school also for Medical Coding and Billing.
View my complete profile

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Troup Family Session

Tonights session was an absolute blast! James and Madison were such a joy to photograph. They were up for any pose and even contributed some of their own styles too. Not bad for an almost 8 and almost 4 year old :) Their mom wrote on my facebook page that they were even talking about the session on the way home. All and all, a VERY successful session!




0 comments: